With the increase in the number and types of devices that power business and everyday life—an estimated 4.9 billion connected things in 2015 today and the 25 billion internet connected devices predicted by 2020—the world needs need easy-to-use speech processing to take full advantage of the plethora of data and services provided by mobile apps and the Internet of Things.
- Event on: Nov 10, 2015 Location: San Francisco, CA.
- The Hypervoice Consortium’s mission is to research and advocate for communication technologies that benefit humankind.
- Event on: Oct 5-8, 2015 Location: Las Vegas, NV
- AWS re:Invent is the Amazon Web Services annual user conference. The event features keynote announcements, training and certification opportunities, over 250 technical sessions, a partner expo, after hours activities, and more. The event is ideal for developers and engineers, system administrators, systems architects, and technical decision makers.
- Event on: Aug 17-19, 2015 Location: NYC