- Does the service support natural language conversation?
- Is Knurld a free service?
- Does Knurld.io have an offline mode for when my app does not have data connectivity?
- Do Knurld speech services require specific hardware or software?
- How much storage space is required for a typical voice sample?
- How many seconds of speech are required to establish an authentic voice sample?
Knurld provides free services for the basic features like enrollment and verification with limited usage. Knurld will contact app developer if they cross the usage limits.
No, the Knurld.io service operates as a cloud service, therefore, requires data connectivity in order to function.
No special hardware is required; any device with a microphone can be used with the Knurld.io service.
The voice samples that we collect, and then store to improve the quality and performance of the voice scoring model, are typically less than 60kb of data.
One voice sample can be 3-4 seconds long. As a good practice, Knurld speech services would like to capture at least 3 voice samples during the enrollment to establish an authentic voice sample.